My eating habits


Tbh, I don’t even understand about what should I write. Emmm, I don’t eat much or to be exact I don’t have a normal mode. I can stay hungry for 3 days (actually not hungry), and eat a little the fourth one, then it will pass 2 days and I will eat even my sister. Ummm… I don’t like fish or any kinds of seafood, I don’t like tomatoes, eggplants and a lot of vegetables. About fruits: I eat only the
big green apples which are completely white in inside. I have a little problems with my weight, so I eat kilograms of sweets (doesn’t actually help). What about drinks… I LIKE TEA AS HELL, I LIKE IT SO MUCH, THAT I HAVE MINIMUM 2 CUPS OF IT DAILY. Emmm… I also like blood. Seriously when I get injured, I like the taste of my blood. So I think there is nothing else to do.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения