Monthly Asessment 2

Monthly Asessment 2
1. Նախադասությունները գրիր անցյալ ժամանակով
1.He is  in his room.
He  were  was in  his  room.
2. My cousins are in London.
My cousins were are  in London.
3. She is at the library.
She is were was at the library.
4. He makes very beautiful cars.
He made very beautiful cars.
5. I bring a cup of water to my mother.
I brought a cup of water to my mother.
2. Ընտրիր ճիշտ տարբերակը
He (have, has) a dog. He has a dog.
1. I  (take, takes) my bag and (go, goes) to school.
2.  (Does, Do) you help your mother?
3. Mary (go, went) to the market yesterday.
4. They (live,lived) in the country ten years ago.
5. He (gave, gives) us some milk and bread.
3. Տեղադրիր այս բառերը (on,  in, under, in the middle, in front of) համապատասխան նախադասություններում
  1. The cake is in on the table.
2. Tom sits in  front  of  in the middle of Ann and Mary.
3. The dog is sitting under the tree.
4. Our sofa is in  the niddle the in front of the TV set.
5. I have many books  on in  my bag.
4. Կարդա և թարգմանիր այս տեքստը
Pete's ABC
Pete is a student now. He is in the first grade. One day his father asks him,:Do you know the ABC:?
''Yes, father, I do,' says Pete.
'What letter comes after C?' asks his father.
''The letter D,''says Pete.
''And what letter comes after D?''
All the others, father,'' says Pete.

Պիտերը  նոր  է  սովորում: Նա  առաջին  դասարան  է: Մի  օր  Պիտերի  հայրիկը  Պիտերին  ասաց.
-Դու  գիտես  այբուբենը.?
-Այո  հայրիկ  ես  գիտեմ.-ասաց  Պիտերը.- Որ  տառն  է  գալիս  C-յից  հետո.-ասաց  հայրիկը.
-D-տառը.-ասաց  Պիտերը.- իսկ  որ  տառն  է  գալիս  D-յից  հետո.-մնացած  բոլորը  հայրիկ.
-ասաց  Պիտերը:


18,5

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения