Check your progress

1a
For me Geography is more difficult than Maths.
History is the easiest subject at school.
This is the worst day of my life.
I don’t argue with Joe, because he’s bigger than me.
Sally is better than me at Art.
I think my results will be worse this year than last year:
If you want to be fit, a healthy diet and lots of exercise are the most important things.


1b
Saturday
At 3.00 she is meeting  Gerard in café.
At 6.00 she and Sue are going to the cinema.
Sunday
At 12.30 she and Wendy are having lunch (together).
At 5.00 she will do her homework.
At 7.30 her cousins are arriving from Canada.


2a
I can still communicate with English speakers.
What does this word mean?
I listen to cassettes and imitate the speakers.
We have to translate them into our language.
He has a very strong accent.
I try to guess the meaning. I look up the word in my dictionary.



2b
In/on water- snorkeling, windsurfing, surfing, canoeing

Not in/on water-climbing,camping,sunbathing,horse riding, sightseeing.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения